Toyota on Nicholasville Battery Service and Replacement
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If you have ever experienced a dead battery, then you likely know how important it is to keep your vehicle's battery in peak condition. With regular maintenance of your car's battery, you can be confident every time you turn the key or press the push-button start. The service staff here at Toyota on Nicholasville is here to assist you in all of your vehicle's routine maintenance or repairs -- including battery service. If you live near Nicholasville, KY, our service center is a convenient drive away whenever you are experiencing car troubles; of course, with preventative maintenance like battery checks you can cut down on the chances of any surprise issues with your vehicle. Drivers from Richmond, Georgetown, and Frankfort, KY know that Toyota on Nicholasville in Nicholasville is the place to turn when their Toyota vehicles are in need of service.
Your vehicle's battery is vital to the health and reliability of your car, and must be maintained and regularly checked for leaks, corrosion, and other common battery issues. The Service Department here at Toyota on Nicholasville is manned by highly skilled technicians who use the latest battery diagnostic tools to determine if the battery in your Toyota Corolla, Camry, RAV4 -- or any other vehicle -- is performing as intended. In the event that your battery must be replaced, we source batteries that are Toyota-recommended for your specific Toyota vehicle, so you can be confident that your new battery will last for thousands of more engine starts. The low price of a new battery and installation here at Toyota on Nicholasville is well worth it; after all, the alternative is getting left parked in your car trying to get your engine to turn over!
If you drive a Toyota Prius model, then you have an even greater reason to bring your vehicle into a Toyota-certified service center like the one here at Toyota on Nicholasville. Our Toyota trained service technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable in servicing, repairing, and replacing the batteries of Toyota's innovative Hybrid Synergy Drive system. So whether you drive a Toyota Prius, RAV4, Camry, Highlander, or some other brand of car altogether, the service professionals here at Toyota on Nicholasville are ready to take care of any service or repair needs you may have.
Are you a current Scion Owner? We’ve got your Scion Covered.
Toyota on Nicholasville wants you to know that Scion Service Boost1 and Scion Service Boost Plus2 will still be honored for those vehicles meeting the program requirements. Additionally, our factory trained certified technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts, are available to service your Scion if these programs are no longer applicable for your vehicle.
- Scion Service Boost Scheduled Factory Maintenance covers:
- Scion Service Boost covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. For the Scion iA and FR-S, the 2 year/25,000 mile period includes a maximum of the first three normal factory recommended services. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Scion Service Boost Plus provides extended coverage of factory-recommended maintenance for up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is effective as of the vehicle's date of first use, and begins at the expiration of the complimentary maintenance plan. Services included vary by plan purchased.
February 26th: 1pm-6pm